Introducing the MDC Stinger II sound suppressor for the 5.56Nato caliber. This complete silencer system includes an attachment mechanism for the barrel with six detachable cups and a cap. The suppressor weighs 510 grams and measures 215mm in length with a 38mm diameter. The material used in its construction is 42CrMo steel with a surface finish of bronzing. The length and weight of the suppressor can be adjusted by the number of cups attached.
The detachable cups have a length of 20mm, a diameter of 38mm, and weigh 60 grams each. They are made of 42CrMo steel with a surface finish of bronzing. The caliber of the suppressor is also adjustable as it can accommodate different cup sizes.
Currently, the Stinger II suppressor is attached directly to the barrel, but there are plans to introduce a quick attachment system in the near future. With its adjustable size and caliber options, the MDC Stinger II is a versatile and effective sound suppressor for the 5.56Nato caliber.
- Complete silencer system with attachment mechanism for barrel
- Includes six detachable cups and a cap
- Adjustable length and weight by number of cups attached
- Made of 42CrMo steel with a surface finish of bronzing
- Can accommodate different cup sizes for adjustable caliber
- Plans to introduce quick attachment system in the near future