Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
- Add items to your Shopping Cart
- Complete the Checkout process.
- Email us, in reference to your order number, any supporting documents if required for your order.
- Await shipping notification with tracking number via email
When completing the checkout process, confirm that you are ordering the correct items and that your billing and shipping addresses are entered accurately.
DO YOU HAVE A STORE ?
No, we have a showroom that you can come visit under appointment only. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here to set up an appointment.
DO YOU SHIP TO ___?
Our shipping zone is limited to Switzerland. If you are willing to purchase an item from another country, please:
If possible we will redirected you to the delear of your location.
If your order qualifies for international shipping from Switzerland, we will place the order. The shipping cost will be calculated and communicated to you once you provided us with the details for your order.
WHAT PAYMENT METHOD ARE ACCEPTED?
- Bank Transfer
- Pay Cash in Store
If you select the Pay Cash in Store method, please note you can also choose to pick up your items in store.
If we do not receive your bank transfer payment receipt within 7 days, please note that we will not hold the articles of your order.
WHAT DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED TO BUY __ ?
- For firearm purchase or any essential element of firearm we require a permit of acquisition, extract of your criminal record and a copy of your ID.
All of our weapons description indicate the type of acquisition permit required.
- For any weapon under contract, we will demand a copy of your ID.
- For ammunition purchase we will request copy of ID and a copy of your PAA.
HOW LONG IS MY ORDER PROCESSING TIME?
Orders are shipped within two business days after we received both payment and all necessary documents.
Helvetia Defense is closed during weekends; no orders are processed during this time.
WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR PICTURES ?
At Helvetia Defense, all used weapons are individually photographed at our facility.